Intro from Fayetteville

bs7584

Brad
Corporate Member
I’m Brad and I’ve been browsing for a while but have been slow to engage. Been here in NC since 2014. Stationed at Ft Bragg. Have a garage shop which is not temperature controlled. I enjoy doing projects around the house, always have a shop project (currently working on dust collection) and am half way through a sculpted rocker project. My strength is in cabinet construction and I’m improving my furniture making. I would like to have more time on my midi lathe and bench top CNC. I volunteer at the Falcon Children’s Home working mostly on shop projects there to improve the shops safety and efficiency.

I’ve really enjoyed this community and have learned so much from all your posts. Thank you to all.
10439006-10FC-4AF5-BBCE-BD57AEF3591A.jpeg
8DDD7427-159B-4317-897B-990B8F1B4752.jpeg

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you for your service Brad, and we appreciate that you found us!
Looks like your rocker is coming along, so I will argue that your cabinet construction strengths will be dwarfed shortly!
PLEASE post finished pictures of the rocker and thank you for volunteering at the Falcon Children’s Home!

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Welcome Brad. Looks like you decided to jump in with a big splash.
Please tell us more about the Children's Home, I wish we as a group can build a closer relationship.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS