Install vBClassified on main Site Up Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toolman

Administrator
Chad
1st Bas,

I will start on install vBClassified on main site Thr. (tomorrow night). I have upload the vBClassified 1.3.1 to the base_software folder. I was going to upload the file to the main folders but had to stop. :cry_smile

2nd Steve,

When I when to the folder "/public_html/forums" I found a copy of
vBClassified dated 4/20/08 was already there. :confused_ Need help, do I Install over it or ????? :dontknow: I know the plug-in have not been imported.

I would say install over old file. :slap: But if this is the classified we our using crash :XXfridge:.

If you can lead me the right way. :help:
:eek:ccasion1

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
1st Bas,

I will start on install vBClassified on main site Thr. (tomorrow night). I have upload the vBClassified 1.3.1 to the base_software folder. I was going to upload the file to the main folders but had to stop. :cry_smile
Excellent, I'll be around to check in how stuff goes and help with any post-installation setup. We'll just limit access to the staff for now. Assuming everything goes well, I'll post an announcement to inform everyone of the changes.

toolman

Administrator
Chad
vBClassifieds are up and running! :3dblob3::3dblob3::3dblob3::3dblob3::3dblob3::3dblob3:

One thing left to do, Bas I looked and did not find. :embaresse So do your thing and fix it so we can upload photos to vBClassified. Thanks

I have the vBClassified set to off, but I was able to post a ad. :confused_

I'm off to bed!!! :cool:

toolman

Administrator
Chad
To All

vBClassified Ads is up and running. I have turn the package ON. You can start posting ads.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Great job Chad! I'll work on the integration tonight and tomorrow if needed. There are some links to update, menus to redo etc., but it all looks manageable.

toolman

Administrator
Chad
Great job Chad! I'll work on the integration tonight and tomorrow if needed. There are some links to update, menus to redo etc., but it all looks manageable.

10-4 good buddy! :gar-La;

I have put the side menu of vBClassified in all of the pages that the old side menu are on, vBClassifiedis is below the old Classified. You can place a ad thru the forum page.

toolman

Administrator
Chad
Thank You, But I didn't do it all. I would like to Thank Bas :eusa_clap, Steve :eusa_clap:banana:, and all of the staff for Helping and Input to get this setup! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

sapwood

New User
Roger
I only had a quick look, but the layout and interface looked much better. Another :icon_thum for the hard working staff.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS