Inside Greg Paolini's Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfre

New User
Manfre
Using the TS as a flat surface for dry assembly and glue-ups is a really good use of space. I'll need to remember that when I finally get my shop settled.

dotBob

.bob
Senior User
Using the TS as a flat surface for dry assembly and glue-ups is a really good use of space. I'll need to remember that when I finally get my shop settled.

I like Greg's quick TS cover for glue-ups. I haven't made much yet, but I've already learned to put a covering of some sort on the TS when using it for glue-ups. It's amazing how fast glue can rust the table!

.bob

Glennbear

Glenn
I like Greg's quick TS cover for glue-ups. I haven't made much yet, but I've already learned to put a covering of some sort on the TS when using it for glue-ups. It's amazing how fast glue can rust the table!

.bob

I knew there had to be a hidden advantage to owning a granite topped TS which offsets my inability to use magnetic affixed jigs and fixtures. :gar-La;

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris

It works really well. It is by far the flattest work area in my shop - it makes a great reference surface for glue ups, etc. It also happens to be one of the only _clean_ horizontal surfaces in my shop :> Both aspects make it a great place for assembly and finishing. I've been contemplating a top like that to protect it for finishing...but then I'd have to find room to store the top! So I usually go with a clean plastic sheet and newspapers on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS