New User
james
NOT MINEraleigh craigslist > for sale / wanted > tools
please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Industrial Jig Saw, Yates American Y-3 - $300 (Apex)

Date: 2011-09-24, 10:48AM EDT
Reply to: sale-jjmnd-2614905735@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Yates American Y-3 Pattern Maker's Jig Saw, 36" throat, 36 x 36" tilt table not shown in photo, but is in good condition. This item weighs about 2000 lbs. , & I will load it for you. It has a three phase motor, but the motor could be changed easily to a different motor.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5V35T45X13pd3o33l7b9oef318389658217b0.jpg

PostingID: 2614905735

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
ENABLERS!!! :rotflm:

I responded to the post on CL; if nothing else I would like to stop by and look at it.

jhreed

New User
james
Wish one of you would buy this behemoth. I would like to look at it up close and personal. But cannot really afford it and do not have the space for it. I already have a 24" that I hardly use. I have no self control so cannot look at it until it is sold!!
James

Jim Roche

jim
User
I think the seller should charge admission to view it...... I know there are a lot of people who would just like to see it in person and he could probably get his asking price just from admissions!:rotflm:

eyekode

New User
Salem
This gas been on CL for a while, it is not the first time it has been listed. My guess is not many people can even move the beast :).
Salem

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
After sleeping on this, I decided to pass.

The shop becomes awfully crowded when several thousand board feet of lumber is unloaded from the kiln and sorted, graded and skip planed inside.

I really don't need to lose any of my maneuvering room with a large piece of equipment that is not really on the "want" or "need" list.

Sully, it's all yours! :gar-Bi

jhreed

New User
james
Well looks like my two "old arn, 3 phase " heros have woosed out. Both are comfortable with 3 phase and heavy cast iron. Thought sure one of them would jump. The scrap value of the cast iron approaches the cost.

If neither of these guys come through, if there is a scroller near me, if they can come up with a trailer and a way to unload, I will pull it with my Tahoe!!
James
p.s. I will help find a single phase motor for it.

Sully

New User
jay
:rotflm:you know how to enable a guy.

If it was closer I wouldn't hesitate but I've got a lot going on right now. It would have to go in storage 'cause I just don't have the floorium for it in my current shop.

jhreed

New User
james
What do you mean if it was closer? I bought a miter saw on e-bay and then found out it was pick-up only in North Philadelphia. Plus I said I would pull your trailer with my Tahoe! I know where Washington is and I will even talk to your father in Bath for you and see if he will store it on his farm until you have time for it!
James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS