In the naughty corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I think this is the third time I've written some kind of introduction here, I guess they were in the wrong section.

Many of you watched as I built my little shop over the course of two years in 2005 and 2006, it was at one time called the "World's slowest video". I don't know if I still have all the shots but a few are in my gallery.

Slowly it has filled up with tools and wood. And now it is also occupied on occasion by another fine woodworker.

I have given away and also received some good tools, found some great deals, learned a lot, taught a little and hopefully corrected a few misconceptions. Probably guilty of causing a few as well.

I'm one of the hybrid wood workers, just as willing to burn up some electrons as I am to practice a slower, quieter way of making things. Not a purist but practical and expedient.

I will work till my hands bleed to help a friend in need but only reluctantly ask for help.

I know I have made a few friends along the way and probably made some folks mad as well, hopefully I haven't left any enemies in my wake.

Long live N C W W!

M

McRabbet

Mike, you've always been a welcome member of the NCWW family. You have brought a great deal to the site and the membership has truly benefited. Thanks for your great input and participation.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Add me too, as I believe the avatar you are currently using was taken by me at a Winston Salem Dinner. It was MY pleasure to meet you in person. Thanks for all you do for NCWW.

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Mike, I have not had the chance to meet you in person, but I thank of you as a friend. Welcome to the NCWWer. :icon_thum

Danny

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome again Mike. I for one have benefited from your "practical" viewpoints and hope to keep doing so in years to come. People like you make me wish this was a smaller state, so it would be easier to get to know them in person.

Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS