In need of Danish Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSevier

New User
Bryan
I'm halfway thru finishing a bedroom set when i started to get low on Watco Cherry Danish Oil. I bought a new can only to find out they have changed the color. The new color is not even close to the old color. I'm looking for anyone that may have a pint around. If it is the new color- it says "updated color" right on the can. If it doesn't there's a chance that its the old color.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bryan,

I bought a pint of the Watco Cherry Danish Oil when the old Woodcraft closed last year, but it says "updated color" on it. Sorry.

Rich

T

toolferone

Sorry, I thought for sure I had the old stuff, but it was only natural. Good luck.

Howard Acheson

New User
Howard
Can't help you finding the old color but relying on being able to purchase new material that matches old material is real risky these days. Finish manufacturers are scrambling and reformulating to try to keep up with ever changing and more strict VOC regulations.

If you have old stuff and its not enough to finish your project, buy new.

RSM

New User
Ryan
I was in capitol city lumber a few weeks ago, and i think they had some on the sales floor. It looked like it had maybe been there awhile - maybe worth a call....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS