Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
An all important conference call will be held on Monday evening August 2nd at 8:00 PM. All of the Staff and the Board of Directors are welcome and encouraged to take time to participate in this call. The agenda is really simple and will be restricted to this one item:

Where we are.

Although the conversation may branch into other areas this will be the only agenda item.

I am adding a poll to reply simply yes, or no as to whether you can make it. I realize this is short notice but Doug and I spoke today and feel this needs to happen asap.

If a large number cannot make this call we may move it to another night.

Special note to ScottM. We need your bridge sir:eusa_pray:eusa_pray.

Last edited:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Re: Important Staff and BOD Conference Call

Sorry, monday nights are not going to work for me. The woodworking club I run meets from 6:30 - 9:30 every monday night (hmmm, almost sounds like a plug doesn't it......

Jim

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis

I'm voting yes however if it does get moved 8 or 8:30 would be better for me. I've got kids to put to bed around 7:30.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member

Conference calls for that many people may be a bit awkward. Is there an option for an invitation only chat room available in our software? I will do all I can to make the meeting in any case.

TracyP

Tracy

Conference calls for that many people may be a bit awkward. Is there an option for an invitation only chat room available in our software? I will do all I can to make the meeting in any case.

Our conference calls are pretty structured for the most part. We state who we are before speaking and do not talk over each other. A really good interaction.

M

McRabbet

I'll be there -- I'd also prefer a call that starts after 7:30 PM and would like to suggest 8:00 PM.

TracyP

Tracy

I'll be there -- I'd also prefer a call that starts after 7:30 PM and would like to suggest 8:00 PM.

Let's change it to 8:00 then. I'll update the thread.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason

I will try my absolute best to make it. I fly out at 6am on Monday and will be spending the remainder of the day working outside in Houston, TX. :swoon: Not to mention it is my first school/BIG TIME TEST for this company. I will do everything I can to be on the call, but just in case I can't, can someone record it and I will type up the minutes? I'd love to be on this call, but I understand that there are a lot of time sensitive issues.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I may still be working at that hour.... I forget my schedule for Monday already ---- What's the number and code? I'll put it in my 'berry's calendar and just mute myself if anything is asked of me at work.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Here is the conf number. It is very important that you do not post in a public place or share with anyone not on the Staff or BoD.

1-877-848-7046
PC 71292439

Glennbear

Glenn
Here is the conf number. It is very important that you do not post in a public place or share with anyone not on the Staff or BoD.

1-877-848-7046
PC 71292439

For those of us who are not that far technology advanced from the rotary dial age, I presume the second number is a pass code to be entered when prompted ? :dontknow:

Last edited:

TracyP

Tracy
I wanted to bump this back to the top and make sure all staff and BOD have the opportunity to be on the call.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Please accept my apology, but I will not be on the call tonight. I've been up since 2am this morning, flying, then working in the heat down here in TX all afternoon. I'm going to be in bed by the time you all start talking. :swoon: It would be awesome if someone either posted or sent me a pm with some of the main points, etc. Doesn't have to be long, but I'd love to hear how it goes. Thanks so much.

Trent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS