I'm having a really good week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
20181013_120503.jpg

Picked up this Jet cabinet saw with mobile base and two quick release vises from a buddy of mine this morning.....$0.

I need to buy a lottery ticket today...

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
20170515_170536.jpg

Yep.... Gave it to a friend of mine. Hopefully getting it tomorrow as I am completely out of room in the shop.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
That is some pickle you've gotten yourself into Chris; I'm sure there are some really great woodcrafters in this group that can come up with some really good solutions to solve your dilemma. I am truly sorry I cannot possibly help as I already have a Jet cabinet saw.

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
In addition to a lottery ticket, I'd say you need to buy your buddy at least a six pack. :eusa_danc

I tried.... It's the same friend who gave me the Performax drum sander. He tried to give me the saw then but I didn't take it. I didn't have 220 in my garage. But the electrican is here right now putting in a panel.

He called me last week and begged me to come get it. He had a small leak in his shop roof and it got on the saw. He didn't want it to get damaged.

Last edited:

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Apparently, I need better friends! Nice pickup Chris

jhreed

New User
james
I thought I got a deal on my Jet cabinet saw. It came with several accessories that I sold. Paid $600.00, after selling the accessories my net cost was less than $400.00. I love my Jet. It is very accurate. I know you will enjoy yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS