I'm Back.......

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
Apparently I've been distracted with work and tractors for so long that I am now a 'new user' and can't post a classified. I spent the day yesterday cleaning the shop and have a few items to pas along to its next home.

I'm Adam, I live in Shelby, and I make pens to support my tool and tractor habits.

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
I've got a cast iron tank base I salvaged from some junk that was going to scrap. I had visions of either a butch block top to make a funky / trendy kitchen island, or a heavy iron base for a shop bench. I'd don't have time / space / need for either, so I was hoping someone here would be interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1934.JPEG
    IMG_1934.JPEG
    799.2 KB · Views: 104

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
I've got a cast iron tank base I salvaged from some junk that was going to scrap. I had visions of either a butch block top to make a funky / trendy kitchen island, or a heavy iron base for a shop bench. I'd don't have time / space / need for either, so I was hoping someone here would be interested.

that would make a great base for table of somesort, if you were closer I'd be all over that (for the right price lol )

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Hey Adam! Been a while my friend. You have been missed. Every time I go to my sisters I drive by the bbq place and wonder how you are doing. Hope life allows you to find some time to stop by and share your world with this one.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Oops hit the send it button too soon. Hope that you and all your family is well and healthy as well. Blessed be~

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS