I'm a Granny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
I'm a bit overjoyed that Caden has arrived making me a first time Granny! I hope he likes his cradle. He weighs 8 lbs. 8 oz. and is 21 1/4" long.....yes Scott a keeper size! Everyone one is doing great.

Attachments

• Cade 1.jpg
    Cade 1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 98

Bryan S

Bryan
:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc Congrats Cheryl. :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

I somehow get the feeling that he already has granny wrapped around his finger

tar1heel

New User
RJ
Grandkids are God's reward for aging. Congratulations Cheryl. Caden will keep you young and give you joy beyond belief.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
I have 5 grandchildern. They'er trouble on the hoof. Getting into things their not supose to. Making great amounts of NOISE! Eating all my cookies, candy & potato chip stash. The little rascals remind me of the Cat In The Hat's Thing 1 & Thing 2. At times I wish the cat would put 'em back in the box.

Would I part with 'em? NO! Do I love 'em? YOU BET! Their one of the things your kids give you to make up for them being a pain when you were raising them. Thay repay you 200% Grandkids are the best things in life

Congrats.
Pop Golden

PS. You got one cute little guy there.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congrats Cheryl! He is one handsome young man.

An obervation I have had regarding grand children I had the other day.

We work our adult life bringing up our own kids. They leave and take "most" of their stuff with them. Then.............low and behold more stuff moves in. Trikes, toys, books...... all seem to move back into the grand parents homes! :elvis:

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't trade our grand daughter for anything in the world. They are a joy to have around!

Wayne

b4man

New User
Barbara
This will be the ultimate Slippery Slope Cheryl!!!

Congratulations! I haven't been the same since mine came!!!:gar-Bi

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Well congratulations, Lady! :banana: I've got 5 and they're all different, but I love them all dearly.

RJ, I thought it was, "Grandkids are your reward for letting your kids live." :gar-Bi

Bill

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Congrats, Cheryl, but this turn in life will eat more of your tool budget than turning supplies. :wsmile:

sawduster

New User
Robert
Happy Happy Joy Joy !! :icon_cheers :eusa_clap I am also a new granparent-in-training and I'm loving it ! :icon_thum

Happy Congratulations :eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors