I won!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
I won the BellForest gift certificate at the picnic yesterday. I have never ordered wood online so I am a little skeptical but I now have some cherry on its way to my house. Pics will be posted in another post when it arrives and, maybe, after it gets here and I decide on a suitable project, pics of the project.
Thanks to Jeremy, and all who participated, for putting together a wonderful set of prizes for our drawing.:saw:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have used BellForest before and they seem to be pretty good at what they do. I was disappointed in the Walnut I got from them as it was steamed and not air dried. Kind of washed out looking, but that is typical of most big hardwood operations for Walnut and it was my mistake for not reading the fine print better.

Cherry from them should be a different story. I bet you'll be very happy with it.

Congrats on the prize win and thank you for your support of NCWW.

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
I have purchased many turning spindles from them in the past. Always received good quality wood. Moisture content may have been on the higher side but I always let it acclimate anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS