I started another bed yesterday[done]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Fred, you never cease to amaze me. I don't know how you knock things out the way you and keep the quality level where you do. You do great work that I could only aspire to.

if you could see the mess out there right now you might understand!:rotflm: when I get the trundle done I'm gonna have 2 days worth of cleaning to do.....:help: cant even walk in the shop right now but i dont let cleaning shop details like that get in the way.:gar-Bi

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
So... I figured I would log in expecting to see Fred's bed all finished and assembled in a bed room. Yep just as I expected and right there at the top of the list on the home page.

I guess the real question is did you sister the floor joists yet?

Tornado? Quick everyone under the bed :gar-La;

It's not that heavy... only took 2 of us to move and assemble!:gar-La; that's why I keep this big ol woman around!:rotflm:

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Fred that sleigh is awesome. Not exactly but very close to one of my sketches.
If you happen to have any tips, more pics, etc - I'd love to put them in my file on this.
Awesome beds, like everything else you post. You surely put the WORK in wood working!

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Fred that sleigh is awesome. Not exactly but very close to one of my sketches.
If you happen to have any tips, more pics, etc - I'd love to put them in my file on this.
Awesome beds, like everything else you post. You surely put the WORK in wood working!

there are a few more pics on my gallery of this. they are in the furniture folder. I didnt take too many....:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors