I need a trailer asap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

New User
Mike
All,
I found a ride mower that I need to pick up tonight if possible. It's a Murray ride mower and not real big. Is there anyone in Charlotte that has a trailer that I can borrow tonight and I'll bring it back tomorrow?

I've tapped my 2 resources here on NCWW and our schedules aren't working out for a pick up tonight.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
Mike,

We have one you could borrow. Unfortunately, we're about an hour and a half to two hours south of Charlotte.

MikeH

New User
Mike
how large is the mower? I have a 48" and it fits on the bed of my f150.

It's not a very big mower. Here is a pic:

mowerr.jpg

Do you think it would fit on your trailer? If so, could I borrow the trailer today and get it back to you this weekend? I have a 2" ball on my truck now, but I could pick up whatever size I needed if you don't mind me borrowing it.

Shoot me an email if you can: mhall at hallassociates dot biz

timf67

New User
Tim
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I have a 5x8 utility trailer with a fold-down gate that doubles as a ramp. It would be perfect for picking up a mower. I'm in south charlotte, if you still need a trailer PM me.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Were you able to pick it up in the truck?

Sorry for such a long delay in answering. Yes we got the mower with the truck without any issue at all. Thanks for all the offers. The sense of community is what makes this site SO GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS