I need a contract cabinet maker....can you help? If not do you know anyone that could help?

portcityamps

New User
Daniel
Perfect part-time contract opportunity for a woodshop with talent and time to spare! Port City Amps is seeking a new manufacturer to craft its world class Wave speaker and amplifier cabinets, both made of Birch plywood. All cabinets will need to be wrapped in tolex, and grill cloth, piping, handles and feet will need to be installed. Templates and diagrams will be provided to ensure quick start up. This contract work averages between 8-12 cabinets per month and the average annual income over the past 5 years has been $25k. Please contact for more info. Thank you!

Attachments

• fixed head 2x12 left.jpg
    fixed head 2x12 left.jpg
    977.7 KB · Views: 111
  • fixed combo right.jpg
    fixed combo right.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 110

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Thanks for writing Jack! At this point I would prefer not to ship. That could change though. If so I will let you know. Take care. - Daniel
Daniel, if you have to ship, consider using Greyhound. In my working years we have shipped signs, payrolls, Corp of Engineers packages, anchor bolts for metal buildings. Greyhound / Trailways got all these items to their destination over night, with never a loss.

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
Wasn't there a relatively new woodworking graduate starting a shop up down in Hendersonville? Thought I saw a welcome to the forum post last month from there. They could maybe use the steady business. I'll go search and see if I can find them.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS