I need a cabinet shop referral

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Martin

New User
John Martin
My boss has asked me to recommend a cabinetmaker or firm who does residential work---built-ins, cabinets/shelves. I don't do that type of work, and I would like to look good in my recommendations--Know what I mean :mrgreen:

Can anyone recommend some residential cabinet shops in the rtp area? Raleigh/Cary/Durham---anywhere around the area?

Thanks!

John

DaveO

New User
DaveO
John, I feel certain that there are several members here who can do the work needed. It is just a matter of time before they see your post and give a reply. I'd offer but you wanted to look good in your recommendation not get fired:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave:)

woodguy1975

New User
John
I do that kind of work and if my schedule was open I would be interested, but I'm totally booked out to August at this point. There are a few members in that area that might be available.

Thanks,

John

John Martin said:
My boss has asked me to recommend a cabinetmaker or firm who does residential work---built-ins, cabinets/shelves. I don't do that type of work, and I would like to look good in my recommendations--Know what I mean :mrgreen:

Can anyone recommend some residential cabinet shops in the rtp area? Raleigh/Cary/Durham---anywhere around the area?

Thanks!

John

John Martin

New User
John Martin
Thanks for the info so far guys! John, your work is the type I would like to recommend. I will see what his time frame is---and refer him to your website.

Thanks Again!

John

woodguy1975

New User
John
That would be great. If my time frame works for him it would be great.

Thanks,

John

John Martin said:
Thanks for the info so far guys! John, your work is the type I would like to recommend. I will see what his time frame is---and refer him to your website.

Thanks Again!

John

TominZebulon

New User
Tom Meehan
John, if WG's time frame does not work out, I can safely recommend Kay and Sons Woodworks just outside Wake Forest. He does some really nice work. I don't know what his lead time is, but give him a call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS