I make and sell Inlay Bandings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Furjanic

New User
Matt
I am sort of new here...
This is a great place to get and share info...
Anyway, please visit my website if you are interested in doing inlays and inlaybandings at: www.inlaybanding.com
I am in Monroe, NC
Feel free to contact me for help or advice on inlay bandings at matt@inlaybanding.com
I also would be interested in posting an ad here and giving a 10% discount to members here, but I do not know where to go to do this.
Matt...

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, Matt. I'm sure the moderators here will call this thread to the attention of the proper people to get your ad posted. I just visited you site & all I can say is, "WOW". Looking forward to hearing from you as well as seeing pics of your work posted on the site.

Last edited:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Matt, I have heard great things about your inlays and banding. It's great to have an excellent source right here at home. I look forward to your input in the forums, I am sure you have a wealth of knowledge to share
I can help you with getting an Ad placed and starting a NCWW discount program. Just shoot me a PM.

Dave:)

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Hey Matt ... Glad to see you on NCWW and it was nice meeting you at the Charlotte Woodworkers meeting last month. You have some BEAUTIFUL inlays available and you'll be getting an order from me one of these days.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Again, Welcome! I'd love to come down and see your operation one day and pick up some banding. Glad to have you here!

greeneyedeagle

New User
Palmer
Hey Matt,
Glad to see we have someone here local... to me anyway... I'll be sending you and email and taking a look at your site.

Thanks
Palmer

JohnW

New User
John
Hi Matt,

Very nice to have you join us here.

Folks, just this weekend I completed inlay jobs on 3 boxes (Pics not uploaded...yet) On one I used store bought banding and I used Matt's on the other two. I will vouch for the quality and dimensions of Matt's banding. I had to make small adjustments (spell that....sanding) to the store bought version while his fit perfectly. I use the same 1/8" bit for all. I realize that this can vary depending on the bit, but his edges were smoother... and that's IMPORTANT. Matt's prices are very resonable too.

I had the opportunity to see Matt's work first hand. I thought I had a handle on inlay work but he does MUCH better work than anything I've done.

There Matt....that's my recommendation. Where's my dollar? :gar-La;

Again, good to have you here and thanks for making a good product and offering us a discount.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Matt. Haven't gotten into doing inlays yet but I know I will and I'll definitely check yours out first. :icon_thum

Cheers,

Trent

bwat

New User
Bill
Glad you got signed up Matt! Funny how things work out sometimes - your meeting attendance last month worked out great for all.

Check out the website, Matt has some NICE stuff and a great guy to work with!:icon_thum

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Fyi, Matt and I have spoken on the phone about the ads and a possible discount program I'll keep you all update to as soon as a few decisions have made.:thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors