I lost a great tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

HERIJOBR

New User
RICK
I lost my trusty blue grass hammer I have had this hammer for 26 years. I bought it when I got my first real job right out of high school. I was working for a local contractor and this was the hammer that he recommended and it was a great hammer. Sure wish I knew where I lost it. I usually always kept it hanging in my tool belt but for the life of me I can't remember the last place I used it.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Rick, I can truly sympathize w/ you. The first hammer I ever bought myself was a 16 oz. Blue Grass. That was about 35 years ago, and I've still got it. Like you, I'd be most upset if something happened to it. Good luck on finding yours. It'll probably turn up when and where you least expect it. :icon_thum

Bill

stave

New User
stave
my father bought me a blue grass for my first job at age 16. I am 54 now still have it and use it often. I hope you find it or it finds you...things like that are part of you.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Don't hammer yourself over this, go buy a new "cheap" hammer and your favorite will show right up. It happens to me all the time. I lost my pen mill, and ran out to get one. All that was available was the most expensive, I bought it. Today I found my old cheap, hand-me-down, works perfectly pen mill exactly where I last left it.

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS