I hope you all have a great thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can't think of a better post for my 5,000th post then to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. We all have issues in our life but at the end of the day we all have a lot to be thankful for. We live in the best country on earth. We have a roof over our heads. We have food on the table. We have family and friends.

I hope you all eat too much, fall a sleep in the recliner, and enjoy your day with the people you care about.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
And on this day, let us remember from where these blessings come. Give thanks and remember!:eusa_pray

Glennbear

Glenn
Happy Thanksgiving to all and congratulations on #5,000 Scott. I am sure you are especially thankful this year for the new house and new shop.:wsmile:

M

McRabbet

Despite it being a tough year for me, I have loads of things to be thankful for, especially my great family with whom I'm spending Thanksgiving, and my many friends here and afar who have reached out to me so many times. I wish you all the best on this special day.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's sort of like Christmas, but without the stress :) Definitely lots to be thankful for.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! There certainly are many things to be thankful for. :rolleyes: Hope you all are having a great day! :eek:ccasion1

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
To all who I hav met and to all of those who I will meet Happy thanks giving on of the things that I am thankful for is the freinds I have made here. It is nice to say I have found a place where i can feel at home and not worry about asking the wrong question. To all of you and your families Ahappy thanks giving.

Thanks MArk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS