I have a new job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toolferone

New User
Tom
I start this Tuesday with Picasso Pawn. They have 9 stores and growing. I lots of training and learning to do. Although I do believe I have the power tool part down pretty well.

Last edited:

JohnW

New User
John
Great news Tom.:icon_thum I'm not familiar with Picasso Pawn but I hope this job will keep you in Raleigh.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations on the new position, Tom.
I trust you will be doing less traveling???
I'm sure the family will like that.
Good luck,

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Congrats, Tom!

(Now we may have an inside lead on power tool buys.:))

It will be good to be off the road too!

Wayne

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congrats - best of luck in the new position. Guess you'll be watching a lot of Pawn Stars on TV now.

jglord

New User
John
This really great news Tom. I hope it works out to be even better than you thought.

Best of luck!:icon_cheers

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Congrats Tom! I know that you were wanting to be closer to home; hopefully this will be a great match.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats Tom! :icon_cheers I've seen the one on South Sanders St. It is right down the street from my office. I know the traveling gig can wear you down. Hope you enjoy the new job and spending more time with your family. :icon_thum

toolferone

New User
Tom
With out a doubt less traveling, but I will have a long commute. The first store I start my training at is in RTP. Maybe 45 minutes in traffic.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I start this Tuesday with Picasso Pawn. They have 9 stores and growing. I lots of training and learning to do. Although I do believe I have the power tool part down pretty well.

Whats this a pawnstar in our midst. Move over Bas this just might be better than your grizzly girls - bet you thought i forgot about that hu? :)

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
no matter what the job, working is always a good thing. good luck in the new position Tom.:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors