I guess I should do this too

Status
Not open for further replies.

windknot

Scott
Senior User
Sorry for the delay in introduction. I am Scott Byrum from Tarboro. I work in healthcare administration, but have been doing woodwork for about 21 years. I did a fair amount of millwork for a few years, did trim carpentry for a few more, went back to school and taught HS science for about 7 years. Finally made the break from education, completed a masters in healthcare and here I am. I have a small 16x20 shop which doubles as pottery kiln firing room and misc work area. As in all shops stuff accumulates and there is never enough room. Oh to have 30x60 with 12' doors. Just recently decided to work towards setting up my woodshop again. Thanks Erin for the jointer!! Still looking for the right bandsaw and dovetail jig. I spend a disproportionate share of my time as a Scoutmaster of Troop 96. Been doing this for 18 yrs. I also enjoy duck hunting and saltwater fishing.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome. I see you have fixed your avatar:lol: However, now that I see what it is. I'm sure this thread will probably drift:rolf:

cloudancer

New User
Greg Dake
SteveColes said:
Welcome. I see you have fixed your avatar:lol: However, now that I see what it is. I'm sure this thread will probably drift:rolf:

Steve,
Now why would you ever say that?:eusa_thin

Scott,
Welcome to the site. Please post pictures of your shop if you have them, I'm still trying to figure out how to make mine work mulitple hobbies and would love to get some more inspiration.

Glad to have you aboard :).

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Ohhh...Welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing some of your work.
Oh yeah... GO PACK!!

Jonz

New User
Chris Jones
Welcome! I was born next door in Rocky Mount, both sides of my family are from there.

cskipper

Cathy
Welcome to the boards. It's interesting, I spend 25+ years in healthcare hounding/babysitting physicians and am now trying to avoid it. Now I'm enjoying woodworking. Unfortunately I might have to find something in between. I'm sure you'll enjoy the boards - there are a lot of nice folks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS