I got started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Callihan

New User
Mike
I actually got started moving the wood for the sale today. The bulk of the wood is in an out building down at the bottom of the mountain we live on. So today I got stared with the big move. I no more than got my pickup 2/3 loaded and the skies opened up. No rain for the past 30 days or so but today......... Oh well we need it badly but it sure made for a fire drill. I tarped it up and headed up the mountain. Fortunately I was able to back my pickup far enough into the shop to get the wood out of the rain.

Just a glimpse at part of what I have so far. Really just the top of the pile.

Wide cherry Boards

102180914.jpg

Soft Maple, Curly Maple and Mahogany

102180913.jpg

Curly Cherry

102180912.jpg

A little bit of Figured Maple

102180915.jpg

Turning and leg Stock Walnut and Cherry up to 3X3

102180916.jpg

Just wanted to update the group, I really am working to make this happen. Until I know how long it is going to take me to get organized I am hesitant to set dates. I will continue to keep you posted on my progress.

Mike :gar-Bi

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Yeah, you could say my interest is peaking! Gotta start saving some money,Gotta start saving some money,Gotta start saving some money,Gotta start saving some money,Gotta start saving some money,Gotta start saving some money,Gotta start saving some money...:BangHead::BangHead:

Threejs

New User
David
Tease...

I am still interested in some of the un figured maple. But I am now also interested in the turning stock. I look forward to you posting prices and dates.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I'm in for just about anything other than oak (got a load already), that stuff is beautiful Mike.

Jimmy:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS