I Got a New Shop Fixture *Pic*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Not woodworking but sure a nice "fixture" to have in the shop.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Now I just have to build a door, or hang a sheet/blanket/etc.

john.JPG

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
The first thing I said when I saw the pic was, "Oh crap"! Then I laughed at myself for about 10 mintues afterwards! LOL Great addition to the shop. LOL

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Great addition. Just to clarify, tho, this is NOT hooked up to the DC, Correct?!!:lol:

T

toolferone

I had major problems with my plumbing inspector when I was building the shop, but it is SO worth it having the wc out in the shop. It will save you time too. Good for you!

R

rickc

Alan in Little Washington said:
Not woodworking but sure a nice "fixture" to have in the shop.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Now I just have to build a door, or hang a sheet/blanket/etc.

Might not be a traditional shop feature in and of itself, but probably a great safety feature. It is REALLY difficult to work at a band or table saw safely when your knees are locked together and your teeth are floating!!! :oops:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Alan,

You sure do have things Movin' in that shop!

Every day since last Thursday, I am seeing new stuff! Can't wait to see the design for the tissue holder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
All right, this is hilarious folks :eusa_clap

Alan, just add a magazine rack and you can plan one project while finishing another :mrgreen:

Sapwood

Monty

New User
Monty
sapwood said:
Alan, just add a magazine rack and you can plan one project while finishing another :mrgreen:
LOL!!! Hey, does that thing have all the appropriate safety features?!?!? If I were setting up shop like that, I wouldn't settle for anything less than a FlushStop™. :lol:

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
I'm surprised there haven't been more suggestions for jigs and fixtures for the new shop tool. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
brent innc said:
Just make a wooden door with the cresent shaped moon at the top, then it will look original and "wooden". Ha!

Believe it or not, if I ever get the time I was actually going to finish the office, sink area, and commode area like an old type sawmill- covered with weathered barnwood. And yes, a door with half-moon cutout, on the commode room. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

cpowell said:
Is that the Number 1 fixture or Number 2 fixture? Or both? :lol: :lol:
It's a combined Type1/Type2 fixture. :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS