I give you my heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
Yeah, Hunter/Garcia. Can't have one without the other!! Good to know another head is makin fine dust! Rat Dog is here in Asheville Mar 23rd. Pretty fun, but not quite the same, interested?

I don't think I understand a word of this:lol: :lol: It's not what the youngn's call "street talk" is it??:lol: :lol:

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
It is actually nicer in person, the camera washed out the color a bit and it's a smooth as a baby's butt.
Dave:)

I was wondering about that color, But I am no expert on wood, and havent used all that much walnut:eusa_thin

That looks great shes going to love it:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
Dave,

That's ONE COOL Heart!!

I think you did a great job with it...

... but, what is it used for?
Paper wt. or just something to put on a nik-nak shelf or table and look at it? :)

What kind of angle grinder did you use?

Thank you.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Joe, the lady that I made it for indicated that it was to be used as a paper weight. In this era of computers and electronic documents, I didn't think folks needed paper weights anymore, so maybe it's more like a desk decoration...or dust collector :lol:
I used a cheapo HF 4" angle grinder with a flap sanding disk to do most of the rough shaping. That's fun...dust flying everywhere.
Thanks for your comments. It was a fun project to make and I am happy with the results.
Dave:)

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
It looked a beautiful paper wt. to me... always on the desk to hold something down. :)

Those flap disks you mentioned... is that what they call them? where bought?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS