I Found a Great Deal at HF Greenville!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncdawgs1882

New User
Jonathan
I Just got Back From HF & look what I got for 25 bucks!!! it retails for 119$ they still have a few more but they were going quick! the guy said they were shipped from another store & they were told to sell them at that price!:gar-Bi

aircompressor.JPG

sapwood

New User
Roger
Dawg, you did get a deal :icon_thum
Think I paid about $60+ with a 15% coupon for one like that.

:eusa_danc Congrats,
Roger

J

jeff...

Watch out with that thing - I had a 25 gallon upright black one like that one that caught fire while my son was using it - I still have the char marks on my shop floor to prove it. My advise to you would be never leave it plugged in, never use it indoors and watch it very very closely when your using it outside and away from buildings. Make sure your fire extinguishers are within reach, full charged and ready to go.

And no I am not joking - I dead serious...

Thanks

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Nice score! I got one at HF last year, cylinder type instead of the pancake type, $40. Still working fine. Loud and obnoxious, but for that kind of money....

Every now and then, HF rocks!

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Good deal!! I didn't know Greenville had a Harbor Freight. Where is it located? It's not listed on the HF site.

Go

Ncdawgs1882

New User
Jonathan
Works great I bought the air compressor, a starter kit with coil hose & all the fixins, 25 foot hose, filter & oiler,compressor oil, 18G Brad Nailer & Brad Nails all for just under 100 bucks

Nice score ... I need one of those! :eusa_thin How's it working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS