Hydraulic lift table

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
Foot operated hydraulic lift table base. Has a 26" diameter base and adjusts from 25-1/2" to 32-1/2" tall. Solid steel industrial construction. Not sure of total capacity but I have tested it to lift at least 200lbs. $60

I bought this at a surplus auction from a university. It was used in their fashion design department as a sewing/cutting table. It came with a big solid maple top which is why I bought it. I needed the top for another project. I am near Radford, VA about 2 miles off I-81.

Attachments

• Base_lowered.jpg
    Base_lowered.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 129
  • base_raised.jpg
    base_raised.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 129

iclark

Ivan
User
Put this on a dolly with lockable casters and it would make a great infeed/outfeed table or assembly table.

Just too far away for me, though.

blackhawk

Brad
Corporate Member
Looks as if it was jury rigged off a salon or barbers chair base
No, it is absolutely not "jury rigged". This table was professionally made. It has not been modified in any way from the factory. I only removed the top. I attached a picture and a website link where you can see a similar table sold by a medical supply company. Here is a link to the website: Clinton 74-14H Soft Curve Hydraulic Lift Table

Attachments

• lift table web.JPG
    lift table web.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 68

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
No, it is absolutely not "jury rigged". This table was professionally made. It has not been modified in any way from the factory. I only removed the top. I attached a picture and a website link where you can see a similar table sold by a medical supply company. Here is a link to the website: Clinton 74-14H Soft Curve Hydraulic Lift Table
No offense was meant - just an observation!
If you discover you've a need to pass through Lenoir, NC or Clover, SC and have it still . . .I think I might jury rig an outfeed roller thing from it!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS