HVAC Contractor in Charlotte Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Do any of you know any good, reliable and reputable Heating and Air companies in the area? I need to replace my system at Lake Norman:crybaby2: Is anyone here in this business? I need some guidance and some A/C!
Thank You in advance.

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
You can also try Bradham Brothers they are in Charlotte, and very honest people. DO NOT mistake them for Brothers Heating and Air though....you would have quite the opposite experience with them.

eezlock

New User
Jim Heffner
b4man said:
Do any of you know any good, reliable and reputable Heating and Air companies in the area? I need to replace my system at Lake Norman:crybaby2: Is anyone here in this business? I need some guidance and some A/C!
Thank You in advance.
Try this guy he's really good and honest, no rip off artist like some in this area. Choice Services
(704) 345-8892. eezlock

b4man

New User
Barbara
Brandon and Jim, thank you so much. I'll be calling these guys this week, in between picking up and mailing out decals which of course is my first priority!! With temps going into the high 90's this week I'll be lucky if anyone answers the phone. Thanks again to you and Dennis for your recommendations. I'm so lucky to have you guys to lean on.
me

Kyle

New User
Kyle Edwards
My brother Rob is in Denver at Barrett Heating and Air and does some side jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors