Husky set at the Orange Box

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
I saw this at HD for $99 on Black Friday and passed. I've got a whole toolbox full of Craftsman tools. I'm no mechanic and they suit me fine.

After I left I got to thinking about how handy all that stuff would be in one, easy-to-carry, small box and wished I had bought it for taking with me on little jobs. Last night I went there for a 69¢ light switch and an electrical tester, and it was up to $129, still "on sale," but quite a bit more.

Today I looked at it again online and it was back to $99. I paid for it online and picked it up on the way home. I'm very impressed with all you get for about $100.

1575946598805.png

I was surprised that there were two sets of 3/8th sockets. On a closer look there were 6-point and 12-point sets in 3/8ths.

1575946950406.png

The box is pretty nice too.

1575946634829.png

The drawers are kind of stiff, but they should loosen up with use. Lifetime guarantee too.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
That is a good deal and depending on the Craftsman set you have - I think you will end up liking these socket handles better! (I have a Kobalt set (big blue box before they went to Craftsman) and put my old Craftsman set as my back-up!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS