Hurricane Projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Carreiro

New User
Bob
Since we're probably going to be "shut in" tomorrow, anyone planning any WWing projects? If you're close to the coast, you'll probably loose power for a bit or at least flucuate on/off.

I wish everybody a safe Saturday... and if you have too, board up your windows, pack a hurricane kit, and whatever you do, make sure you move your WWing equipment to higher ground!

Kidding aside, be safe,
Bob

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
If it doesn't get toooo crazy I have some strips cut out for gluing up some model skiff sides and bottoms and have some already glued up ready for fitting and ribs,might even try a well for one.
Tony

BWSmith

New User
BW
Doing a small bookcase for one of my sons.

He brought me an old painted junky little,sumthing or other?And wanted a reconfigure.Its one of those things where,there ain't a whole lot left of his original idea/material,haha.He'll be thrilled and grateful for anything......just alittle funny.BW

Rob

New User
Rob
I was going to be working on the lathe, but the wife changed that idea, lunch with the in-laws. :kamahlitu

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Will likely sit in front of the scrollsaw. I have a couple custom orders to fill = $$$$.

jdulaney

New User
John
Somehow, I get the feeling that Sealeveler and I are working on models of the same type of boat.

I love Spritsails.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Was trying to hand sand (sanding block) a pair of Adirondack chairs this morning and we lost power.:BangHead::BangHead: Hard to see much in the dark!:gar-Cr

After about 3 hours, its back, but don;t really want to chance much work with TS or BS and lose power halfway through a critical cut.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS