Hurray for Klingspor

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
They are the best! Going to tough not being able to go touch, feel the Tools and wood. I'm like a two year old at a touchy feely convention when I go.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
They also have abrasives (and other stuff) at 15% off.

Has anyone tried the new GreenTec discs? I sand a lot of raw wood, mostly pine (SPF). Wondering how well these new discs last and resist loading.

bbrown

Bill
User
What's folks favourite sandpaper at Klingspor?
I have used the 3M "3X" almost exclusively but need some 80, 100, & 150 packs now. The 3M stuff lasts a long time.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
What's folks favourite sandpaper at Klingspor?
I have used the 3M "3X" almost exclusively but need some 80, 100, & 150 packs now. The 3M stuff lasts a long time.

IME Klingspor sandpaper outlasts the 3m and Norton papers by a large margin.
If you do a lot of hand sanding, take a look at one of the Klingspor bargain boxes.

bbrown

Bill
User
Good to know Mark. I like the standard sheet size - I tear them into 3 strips each and use them with my "Preppin Weapon" sanding blocks.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I got ‘Hooked’ on the Velcro paper and sanding pads for hand sanding. They are my current favorite.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Good to know Mark. I like the standard sheet size - I tear them into 3 strips each and use them with my "Preppin Weapon" sanding blocks.

I have one those that I use my bargain box strips on. Works like a charm.

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
I've almost exclusively using sterated sheet from Klingspor. They last very long and have all the grits. Plus the finer ones are good for sanding between finish coats.

Roy G

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS