HTC Portamate PBR-001 Wood Storage Rack at Lowe's $19.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
This is a great buy for a good lumber rack. I have two of these racks that are very full. I am going this morning to get two more

Drew

Drew Goodson
User
For me, the price depended on what store I chose. Lowes of Apex got it to $19.99. Free shipping kicks in @$49.

Lowlander

New User
Chris
Thanks , @ $20 they are worth it. The Cary store on walnut has them listed for $29.99 so don't forget to price match

llucas

luke
Senior User
Got 2 this morning at Lowes in chapel hill Best price ever! 19.95 They had 6 left at 0800

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Thanks, ordered one for store pickup in Raleighwood, maybe I'll get it. Granted I'm not really sure I have room for it anywhere at present! :eusa_thin

B.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Picked up two more at the Capital Blvd store. They had about 20 and they were marked $39 but rang up at $19

ste6168

New User
Mike
Dang. I JUST purchased two last week at 29.99, plus I used a $10 off $50. Did a online order, pickup in store. I may have to go see if they'll honor this price! and pickup another!

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Just ordered me 4, local store in Clayton out, so just choose Knightdale and did free delivery.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
The Chapel Hill store showed 4 in inventory. When I got there I found 5 clearly marked down to 19.99. They now have 4.

Now I just need a wall to hang it on. Some assembly required.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
If anyone is still interested - use the Item #: 752430 NOT Item #: 618074

The 618074 is $59.99 while the 752430 is $19.99!

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
^you must be clicking on someone else's link. I just tested the link in my original post using several different browsers and all linked to the $19.99 item. The link I provided in my original post has the 752430 item number embedded into the link so I don't see how it would be possible for the page with the $59.99 item (item #618074) to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS