Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipofftheolblock

New User
Rick Guilbert
I want to intoduce myself, I have been on the Woodnet forum for a while now and I just found this site. I am in Pinehurst and am fairly new to woodworking, meaning that I have more questions than answers. I am an ex-paramedic, and ex-golf pro that is currently employed as a computer software support tech with a local company and I do woodworking as a hobby. I learn by asking and not by reading and therefore love the forum part of these groups. Show me what can be done and how, and I love it!
Howdy!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome, I think that we are all here to learn something from some one. You are amongst great company both hobbiest and professional. Throw your questions out and I am sure they will be answered with style and grace. Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome, this is a group of pretty good people. Most are also on Woodnet. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

If you want a photo album just fill out a service request. I t doesn't take more than a few minutes once I see the request.

BTW, my daughter used to be a paramedic . She got burned out :BangHead: after about 8 years. Now she's a bio-sciences headhunter.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard Chip. With 2 girls playing golf I get to Pinehurst often. Maybe we could meet up sometime. Have a great day:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS