Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Howdy NC Woodworkers,Been here awhile but just joined.I used to be a boat,sportfish,16' to 140' builder/repairman,fisherman,hunter and honeydo lister.I had back surgery in 01 and didn't behave and can't be fixed per Duke Hosp.I carve and scroll boats,bears,canes,signs and name plates so far.Nice group here and thanks for letting join.
Tony

M

McRabbet

Tony,

Welcome to the site -- we're happy to have you join us and share knowledge. I grew up in sailboats and have always dreamed of building a small dory or skiff (I once took a small boat building class from the great John Gardner at Mystic Seaport in CT), but now I live a bit to far from the high tide mark to get my feet in the salty brine (we're at nearly 3,000 feet in the mountains).

We love to hear more about your past and present ww'ing and we love pics, so show us more!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Howdy Tony, and welcome to NCWW! If your woodworking projects are as ambitious as your screen name, we're in for a treat. Since you've been here for a while, you know it's coming...we like pictures! Pictures of your work, shop, tools, family, pets, vacation, etc. Not picky, just demanding :rolf: Would love to see of your carving work.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Tony. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Sounds like some cool woodworking that you do. Please share some pictures of your work. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Tony, I am glad you found us and thanks for the intro :icon_thum
I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pictures of your carvings (sense a theme here :cool:)
See you around!!

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer, Tony!
Definitely looking forward to learning more about your unique craftsmanship :icon_thum

Obviously the members here aren't catching on to your member name, so I'll provide a hint. Sea Level is a town between Stacy and Atlantic :mrgreen:

Regards,
Roger

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome to the forum Tony! We're glad to have you here. Can't wait to see some of your projects. :icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Tony. I am glad that you found this friendly group of woodworkers. We would love to see some of your work.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Thanks for all the Welcomes.The projects here are great and some of them are huge.I lay on a couch in the garage and carve and scroll so all of my stuff are small.The largest is about 16''.I have also started working on decoys with tueplo and cedar.Thanks again for all the great welcomes.
And yes Sea Level is between the cities of Stacy and Atlantic.
Tony

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Tony there are a great group of folks here from all skill levels and always welcome others. As Bas said we do like pics here so if you got them just upload to your gallery by clicking on photo gallery then upload photo .

I just happen to be in your general neck of the woods this week. We have been vacationing at Salter Path since last Tuesday. I'm easy to find on the beach here cause I'm the one cursing and swearing mainly due to only catching lizard fish and a few small flounder:BangHead:. Could not ask for nicer weather though and got to head back to reality Friday but soaking some bait in the surf beats the crap out of reality.

toolman

Administrator
Chad
[FONT=&quot]Welcome[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BEST[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]WOODWORKING[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Forum[/FONT][FONT=&quot] on the web! [/FONT]

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome Tony!!!

I am looking forward to seeing some of your carving projects.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS