Howdy From Fayetteville

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdulaney

New User
John
Hey, y'all.
My name is John Dulaney, and I am currently residing in what was my grandfather's house in Fayetteville, NC, across from the Ramsey St. Walmart. The place is surrounded by trees, and I've enough space to work in. There is a detached garage out back that is my workshop when weather allows. My next major project is going to be building a forge and maybe a treadle lathe. I figure now that I've moved here, it's time to tool up.

John.

BWhitney

Bruce
Corporate Member
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Interesting to hear about the blacksmithing. I have a couple of tools from a bucket of rust you might be interested in. More about that later.

Again, welcome.:eusa_danc

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
John,

Welcome to the forum. This place has a wealth of information for the asking. We all love pictures. These can be pictures of projects, works in progress (WIP), tools, jigs, etc. Also, this is the friendliest group that you will meet. Dust off a chair and join in the conversation.

Steve

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome John. :eusa_danc A treadle lathe, huh. Post lots of pictures and ask lots of questions. I think there are a few members on here who have been down that road. :gar-La;

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors