Howdy everyone ( y'all )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
HI; Just checking in; my name is Jack Mazzuchelli , Jack M works fine LOL. I am a custom cabinetmaker,trimmer,woodworker for a long long time :) and willing to learn the gazillions of things I dont know yet. I know this site will teach me a thing or two. Presently in NJ but having a home built as we speak in Zebulon, supposedly I will be in there by years end IF the builder gets his butt in gear :}:}:}. I will be losing all my suppliers and sources when I move and I hope to find new ones thru here, that qtr red oak sure looked gooooooooooood. First I need the shop,oooooopppppps did I say shop? darn meant wifes 3 car garage that is being built and wired for my tools :}
Again Howdy to all
Jack:gar-Bi

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Hi Jack, glad to have you with us - looking forward to seeing your [STRIKE]shop[/STRIKE] wife's three car garage

Skymaster

New User
Jack
thank you for the warm welcome.
Bill You r close to me, I think raleigh about 40 mins.
The house is actually off 39 down from the stadium close to Emit. Looks like a run thru Wendell to knightdale to Raleigh.BUT HOWEVER I cant seem to get past that darn Golden Corral!!!!!! :}:}:}:}:help:

Glennbear

Glenn
Welcome, there are several NCWW members who are NJ refugees myself included although I only moved as far south as VA. :rotflm: Where in NJ ? I came down here 3 years ago from Ocean County although I have lived in several NJ counties. :wsmile:

M

McRabbet

Welcome to our virtual sawdust pile, Jack. We're happy to have you join us here in the Carolinas. We look forward to seeing your new garage/shop accept the transition and for your input to the forums.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site and to NC, Jack. :eek:ccasion1 You'll have no problem finding suppliers through NCWWer. Actually, you'll probably find more than you ever wanted. :rotflm: Be sure and post some pictures of your [STRIKE]garage[/STRIKE] shop once it's finished. :wink_smil

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Greetings! How thoughtful to wire your wifes garage :p

Best of luck on the house and moving. I suspect you will find our "winters" to be a real change for the better!

Plus, you can pump your own gas here.

Jim

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Jack.:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

My oldest daughter lives just outside of Zebulon. Northwest of. Fine little town and only about a 40 minute drive from Cary/Raleigh.

I too believe you will enjoy the fact that you can get more shop time in during the "winter months" around here.:icon_thum:icon_thum

Please post often and share some pictures of some of your projects and garage/shop setup when you get a chance.

Good luck with the move!

Wayne

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Glennbear: I live in Morris county, northwest Jersey. My sister lives in Ocean county LOL Ocean City to be exact.

Canuck: Man so glad to hear that I now have "Delivery Service" from Raleigh ROFLOL

To everyone Southern Hospitality is sure being enjoyed on my side, thanks ever so much for the warm welcome. I will try very hard NOT to trash the neighborhood when my carpetbagger butt shows up:gar-La; It will take me some time to get up and running but the door is always open to a fellow woodworker, lookin forward to learnin what I dont know and willin to teach what I have learned with 30 yrs in this business. That aint much tho LOL LOL. Might even wind up with a seperate truck just to move all the equipment I have acquired :{:{ Man who knew all that stuff was hiding! Paying the price now for" **** cant find it just buy a new one }
Jack

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Hey Jack,

Welcome...I'm another NJ transplant. Lived 30 years in Chatham Boro, then Chatham Twp and finally Meyersville (all in Morris County). I like to tell folks "New Jersey is a good place to be from".

Again, welcome and we look forward to your participation in a great site.

Dan C.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NC and NCWWer, Jack!
I hope both places meet you expectations :icon_thum

Participate and enjoy,
Roger

SSuther

New User
Stan
Jack,

Got several good ex-Jersey friends. They make very good Tarheels. Welcome to your new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS