How to reopen a classifieds add?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyekode

New User
Salem
I listed an add in the classifieds and had a member commit to buying it. I sent email and private messages to confirm pickup and I have not heard back for 3 days. Is there any easy away to re list it?

Thanks!
Salem

eyekode

New User
Salem

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I'm guilty of rarely RTFM too :)

Click on the Blue Tab "Classifieds", look for the Ad Statistics box on the right hand column. Closed Ads: nnn is a link. Its sorted by oldest first, so look for the Last link at the bottom of the page.

Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5

eyekode

New User
Salem
Well, I hope I am not just blind... I click on the blue tab and there is no right column. Only a left column. In the Add Statistics box there is only a link for Active Adds.

TIA
Salem
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

eyekode

New User
Salem
Thanks Bas. I have no idea why I couldn't find it?! I even did a text/link search on the page and it simply is not there for me.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS