How to convince your spouse you need more clamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I told SWMBO about the closeout sale on Bessey clamps at Peachtree. She said "Do you really need more clamps?" So i walked her out to the shop.

Clamps_001.JPG

View image in gallery

She said "Go ahead."

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
So, you are the reason they are sold out. :gar-La;:gar-La; When I opened the email and followed the link, all I saw was "Sold Out". :BangHead: Hope you got some. Only time to buy is when they are on sale. Not as good a sale as the one Amazon had a few years ago but still a good price.

Mike

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I did manage to get my order in before they sold out. Picked up 4 of the 12's and 4 of the 31's

Time to make another clamp rack.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Mark, seeing all those clamps on the MDF looks very similar to a project I am working on...are you building the folding worktable? I hope to finish mine this weekend.

Cheers,
Donn

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Mark, you do know a vacuum bag could do that without all those clamps? Nice "stage" :gar-Bito justify more clamps:rotflm:. I've been tool lusting over a framing nailer. I have the HF 6-N-1 which has done all I could ask of it, but it's heavy and bulky. (I have my eyes on a Hatachi.) Today asked my wife to hand me nailer (she has been my helper this week), and she said that thing is HEAVY! The seed has been planted.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Mark, seeing all those clamps on the MDF looks very similar to a project I am working on...are you building the folding worktable? I hope to finish mine this weekend.

Cheers,
Donn

That's the one Donn. Mine should be done today.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Mark, you do know a vacuum bag could do that without all those clamps? Nice "stage" :gar-Bito justify more clamps:rotflm:. I've been tool lusting over a framing nailer. I have the HF 6-N-1 which has done all I could ask of it, but it's heavy and bulky. (I have my eyes on a Hatachi.) Today asked my wife to hand me nailer (she has been my helper this week), and she said that thing is HEAVY! The seed has been planted.

Sometimes subtle works best. :icon_thum

DWSmith

New User
David
My wife doesn't ask me when she wants a new dress, shoes, book, etc and I don't ask her if I want a new tool or something. Asking for her permission is to much trouble. Besides, I can always justify a purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS