How Long? Really?

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
I have been drooling over an Incra table saw fence for a while, then I got an email from Incra advertising a sale on them. I gleefully went to there website and was just about ready to pull the trigger and saw this:

Estimated availability: Est. 15 – 18 week lead time due to high demand
Product Code: LS32-TS
Wow! Business must be booming.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
2020 is the year of supply chain issues and many other issues which have caused supply chain issues.
Maybe it's a grand plan to cure us (EDIT CURE us, not Sure us) of our need for 'instant gratification', though I like that as much as anyone.

If you have waited long for this, is another 4+ months unbearable? If the price is right and this is what you want, I doubt you'll be sorry in the long run.

My take is that while these do look wonderful and repeatable, the footprint needed with th elong 'side-arm' thingy is too large for my shop. My Vega fence has been repeatable enough for my purposes - but I seldom are needing repeatability to the thousands of an inch.

Last edited:

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Yeah delivery delays are everywhere. I went to Safeway here (Kroger's parent company) and the cheese aisle was almost empty, maybe 12 packages of any cheese left. THE Store Mgr told me it is shipping delays because of the pandemic.

In general, about 40-50% of light cargo goes on common air carrier. But since there are less flights, it has made shipping slow. Sucks ......:confused:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS