How I always rememebr Christmas

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Merry Christmas to all. ..........:)

In my earlier years, I was a musician, specifically a classical musician.

I played in various symphony/ symphonic groups for about 15 years. Wrote music and did arrangements for radio and TV ...... a lifetime ago. Coming from a large family we all played, had our own quintet within the family........ So During Christmas, it was ALWAYS filled with music and family....... as it should be.

In 1992 my brother Jamie & I wrote a piece of Christmas music an arrangement for our parents as a gift....... similar to others we played just with our take on some of our favorite songs....... Jamie had superior arranging skills also played the bassoon, so you will hear a lot of bassoon in the piece ....... go figure ...;)

Anyway, I share with all of you and only ask that you do not post in the public please ........ The piece has alot of familiar tunes plus some not so familiar unless you sang in a church choir.

Because the website limits the extensions on files, I renamed it Meighans Xmas Medley.PDF To get it to upload. You will need to right click it and change the extension.

To do this just download the file to your desktop and then right click and change the ".pdf" to ,Wav" at the end of the file name and that will make it readable by the media player.

Merry Christmas ........ as we remember our blessings this day also remember the family that helped form that truly special person each and everyone of you are.

Peace and Love to All -

Attachments

• Meighans Xmas Medley .pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 145

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
That's a good Christmas memory.

My family including the extended family is not very musical, but we are trying to change that (lessons). Live music is a joy.

-Mark

Reactions: Oka

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Interesting arrangement. Thank you for sharing. It also made learn how to outsmart the Apple to get it to work, LOLl

• Thanks
Reactions: Oka

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
After you save it to the desktop ......... just right click and go to "rename" then change the extension to .wav from .pdf

Interesting arrangement. Thank you for sharing. It also made learn how to outsmart the Apple to get it to work, LOLl

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS