Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
I'm shouting from the mountain top again (although it's really more like almost sea level here and the trees are way higher than my house). My third and latest ad just came out in Our State Magazine! Help support professional woodworking in NC - and spread the word about my custom furniture shop!

thanks for taking a look, hope you enjoy,
Stuart.

IMG_20141017_045136.jpg IMG_20141017_045622.jpg

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
That's a fine looking ad, Stuart. Let us know if it generates some business. Having spent a few years of my career in marketing I'm always interested to see how effective various ads are.

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
Very cool ad, where do you get Our State magazine?

thanks, you can get it at any bookseller like B&N, and at most newsstands. It is always on the racks of the check out lines at Harris Teeter, Lowe's Foods, Fresh Market, etc. It's a great magazine if you haven't read it before.

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
That's a fine looking ad, Stuart. Let us know if it generates some business. Having spent a few years of my career in marketing I'm always interested to see how effective various ads are.

Thanks Bill,
This is my first year of advertising, so the jury is still out. I am getting business from the ads and it seems to be picking up a little each month - so far so good!

Carl Fisher

New User
Carl
Hey Stuart. The ad looks great.

I'm curious if you've turned any business that could be directly linked to these ad campaigns? I understand if you don't wish to share, but I'm curious of the ROI.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
My issue just arrived. Ad is perfectly placed; as in not lost in the clutter AND on the RH side. Very good balance!

Also, saw your cutting board (Item #32)!

Stuart Kent

Stuart
Senior User
Hey Stuart. The ad looks great.

I'm curious if you've turned any business that could be directly linked to these ad campaigns? I understand if you don't wish to share, but I'm curious of the ROI.

Thanks, to answer your question, I am getting a steady flow of business from the ads, and it seems to get a little better from one month to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS