Horse Intarsia wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
Dave (and all the nice people that replied back) is going to kill me but after thinking about it, maybe this would be a perfect opportunity for me to learn how to use Dave's scroll saw and see what I can do. I loved ideas in the replies though. Truly beautiful. I come from a long line of woodworkers so maybe I have a hidden talent (stop laughing Dave). This will also give me a chance to infiltrate man-land. :saw:

Thats a great idea :widea:
Good for you :icon_thum

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome, Audrey! Just wondering - how long it will take YOU to hit 10K? :gar-Bi

Since the laws in NC state that everything in marriage is community property, that means that if you do the math, Dave with 12,033 posts, really computes to DaveO= 6,016.5 posts, and AudreyO= 6,016.5 posts:rotflm:. Dave, maybe this was not a good idea after all!!:rotflm::rotflm:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Since the laws in NC state that everything in marriage is community property, that means that if you do the math, Dave with 12,033 posts, really computes to DaveO= 6,016.5 posts, and AudreyO= 6,016.5 posts:rotflm:. Dave, maybe this was not a good idea after all!!:rotflm::rotflm:

Hey that would make Jeff... the top poster. Me and Boo would be tied for second. That's a nice thing to share with the LOML. If you can't be first, second ain't too bad :cool::cool:

Dave:)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Welcome Audrey! Dave is trying to defer attention from not doing the free landscaping he promised back in 2006.

Where is Rita541? Doesn't she do Intarsia?

AudreyO

New User
AudreyO
I think something I can make with a scroll saw will be more up my alley now that I have looked into it a little more. I am going to see what I can do this weekend but I may take Scott up on his offer for a scroll work lesson. My next post will be a circle cut out of a piece of wood :rotflm:. This also depends on if Dave does not kick me out of his shop-he is very particular over his stuff. I will let him sew on my sewing machines or use my knitting needles in exchange.:wink_smil

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I think something I can make with a scroll saw will be more up my alley now that I have looked into it a little more. I am going to see what I can do this weekend but I may take Scott up on his offer for a scroll work lesson. My next post will be a circle cut out of a piece of wood :rotflm:. This also depends on if Dave does not kick me out of his shop-he is very particular over his stuff. I will let him sew on my sewing machines or use my knitting needles in exchange.:wink_smil

We would pay good money to see him with the knitting needles :rolf::rotflm:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
If anyone can catch DaveO on posts, I think Audrey can ... unhook his computer and dedicate 22hrs a day for fifteen months and you should be able to catch up to his posts!

Welcome to the site! Unfortunately, I know nothing about horses or intarsia!

AudreyO

New User
AudreyO
If anyone can catch DaveO on posts, I think Audrey can ... unhook his computer and dedicate 22hrs a day for fifteen months and you should be able to catch up to his posts!

But it makes him so happy. I can't away Dave's joy for 15 months. I have probably already put a big dent in his joy over the last 10 years :) Plus he pays the bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS