Home made Table Saw from 50's/ pressure washer.

bandaideman

New User
Dan
This would be for someone interested in collecting OLD table saws. I have a hand home made table saw which was made by a friend of mines grandfather in the 1950s. He needed it out of his shop so he could get a new saw. He asked if I would use it and since I did not have any saws and he did not want it to be junked so I used it for the last couple years and has served me well for what I used it to do. It is free to a good home. Safety is up to the user but if someone is interested in it as a antique piece of use if you like. The maker used it for general wood working making furniture, tables building etc. This is free to anyone. If interested please let me know and You certainly are welcome to it getting it to you or pick up is open to discussion. Also have a Ryobi Honda pressure washer. If you like to tinker with small engines It needs tuning up and the pump may or may not work. If the fix up is one of your strong points this too is free. just contact me. 765-639-5886 text or call. I am in Winston Salem
"

smallboat

smallboat
Corporate Member
When I read the title I thought- " didn't know there were pressure washers in the '50's.
And how on earth could you turn one into a table saw?"

Sometimes my imagination gets the best of me.

I too would like to see the photos either way.

bandaideman

New User
Dan
Mike and James I responded to both of you and hope it went through. I was using my phone which is not real familiar to me in sending pictures and stuff. Christopher If I can figure out later how to attach pictures to my message from my phone I will. Sorry I am stuck in the 20th Century. Mike the saw is not real big or heavy. It is on wheels and moves easy. I thank everyone for your interest.

Flute Maker

Mike
User
Dan a notification came from NCwoodworkers but I havent seen any pic.I checked spam and trash. Resend them if you can..Thanks!

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
When I read the title I thought- " didn't know there were pressure washers in the '50's.
And how on earth could you turn one into a table saw?"

You aren't alone.....I only realized the post was about 2 different things when I saw that people sent PMs about each.

bandaideman

New User
Dan
Mike I just sent Pics to your email address. Sorry for delay it has been quite a week end. If you don't get them let me know.

bandaideman

New User
Dan
Up date on pressure washer . James has taken it home this afternoon. Thank you for stopping and picking it up. It was nice to meet James and share my shop with him as well. Thanks for the great conversation and looking at my shop and some of my work.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS