Home from Afghanistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome back to "the world". Thank you again for your service to our great country

Go

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome home Matt, glad you made it home in one piece. I know it was difficult there, my son in law was wounded in Afghanistan. Can I take it that you are still in the Army, either active or some type of inactive status?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome home Matt! As a Viet Nam veteran, and having 2 grandsons currently serving our great nation in the U.S. Army, I am very proud to say, "Thank you for serving our country. God bless you and all who have, or are serving in the military.":eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
:saw:

mattiep

New User
Matt
Bryan, I have been active duty for almost 12 years and I am still in, at least for now. My family and I need to make a decision soon, but for now we're just enjoying being together.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Welcome home!
Glad you are home and safe.
Thank you to you and all our service men and women for their dedication and service to our country!
Hope to see some projects coming along soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS