Holy cow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

New User
Robert
That would be awesome....cept for that hablo french thingy.

I do hope someone around here gets the opportunity to fill the opening.

Truefire

New User
Chris
Dag, what a life changing experience that would be, it seems that these opportunities always come available with constituents that prevent true dreamers from be able to pursue. I hate that about life...:saw:

Maybe we should perhaps create something in the field of woodworking of that magnitude here in America on our own soil that draws interest from abroad and heck we have the main man for the job, none other than Christopher himself. I mean let's face it Chris with your talent amazing things can be wrought.

Chris

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
Dag, what a life changing experience that would be, it seems that these opportunities always come available with constituents that prevent true dreamers from be able to pursue. I hate that about life...:saw:

Maybe we should perhaps create something in the field of woodworking of that magnitude here in America on our own soil that draws interest from abroad and heck we have the main man for the job, none other than Christopher himself. I mean let's face it Chris with your talent amazing things can be wrought.

Chris

You truly humble me, my friend. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS