Hold Heet Glue Pot

EricS

Eric
Senior User
Wondering if anyone has a Hold Heet Glue pot lying around that they are willing to part with? Shoot me a message if you have one.
Thanks,
Eric

Rwe2156

DrBob
Senior User
You know something? I used a Rival full size crock pot for a long time, holds the temp perfectly well. Santa brought me a Hold Heet. I like having the extra water in the crock to dip my veneer hammer plus cleaning glue off things like tooth brush etc..

It works great, I don't put the glue directly in but use a jar. Hold Heet doesn't have that much room. Forced me to install a hot water heater. Don't think I'm any further ahead, someways I went backward.

So IMO if you don't have a sink and hot water, I'd go with a crock pot.

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
I've done well with the $3 coffee-cup warmers, just use an old can with some water, and the glue pot inside of that
Quick and easy

Charles Lent

Charley
Corporate Member
When I need one I can usually find them at one of the thrift stores for about $1. I have used baby bottle warmers for years and there is usually 1 or 2 available whenever I need a replacement.

Charley

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
When I need one I can usually find them at one of the thrift stores for about $1. I have used baby bottle warmers for years and there is usually 1 or 2 available whenever I need a replacement.

Charley
As many times as I have looked for one at Goodwill or wherever - I have not seen even one!?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS