Hobbyist from Holly Springs

Kenshop

New User
Ken
Welcome Jon, I just joined myself. I understand the garage situation, I have half of a two car garage but my wife moves her car out of the other side whenever I need it so not so bad. Putting all my machines on wheeled stands makes things pretty easy actually. I also put my air compressor and electrical reels from the ceiling so I can access them more easily from anywhere in the garage.

booz11

New User
Jon
Welcome Jon, I just joined myself. I understand the garage situation, I have half of a two car garage but my wife moves her car out of the other side whenever I need it so not so bad. Putting all my machines on wheeled stands makes things pretty easy actually. I also put my air compressor and electrical reels from the ceiling so I can access them more easily from anywhere in the garage.
My machines are also on wheels and it’s definitely necessary for my use cases. I’ve been looking at retractable air hose reels as well for a potential upgrade. Luckily, my garage has a 13-14 foot ceiling so I may have some unique ceiling storage options others may not have. What those are I have yet to discover…

patrickeasters

New User
Patrick
Greetings from Apex. I'm another newbie with what sounds like a similar setup. Everything I have is on wheels in the garage and I take over the other half of the garage when I have a big project.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS