Hip Hip Hoooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Wanted to do a special post in appreciation for all the hard work Steve has been doing. He always responds to every query, constantly refines the site, and tries to placate our requests. And as I note the tools he has been acquiring, he must be chomping at the bit to get in more shop time. :saw:

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sapwood

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I second the Hip Hip Hoooray, Steve has given a whole lot to this site. He has gone out of his way to make this site happen wether it has been personal attention to member's little problems, or financial for the hosting and advertisement of the site, or just plain time to getting everything rolling. I want to see this site happen, for many reasons but mostly to see his vision come true. We need a group hug, LOL. Steve, great job, keep up the good work, and to all those who contribute regularly, pay it forward. Thanks, Dave:)

R

rickc

I would second that as well. I have had several behind the scenes conversations with Steve as well. He is doing a very good job, and hopefully things will settle down a bit so he can actually SO some woodworking rather than reading about the rest of us doing so. Thanks, Steve!

Jay

New User
Jay
I would like to add a big thank you also. I am sure I could not be as patient and focused as Steve has been. We or I appreciate all your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors