Hickory area hardwood suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred85

New User
Josh
Google hasn't been too terribly helpful, so i thought i'd ask here....Klingspor's had a little bit but i'm looking for more selection. Not looking for anything particular at the moment, but i'm new to the area and would like to know where to look...

leftoflefty

New User
Ricky
I've been wanting to check this place out. The office appears to be across the street from Walmart in Conover, but the lumber yard (I think) is closer to downtown Conover. If you check them out, I'd love to know what they say. I'm not sure if they only sell in bulk or if you can go pick up a few pieces at a time. They seem to have a pretty good selection from the info on their site.

http://www.kayfpi.com/

Welcome to the neighborhood.:eusa_danc

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Near the top of the page you're looking at right now are 2 brown menu bars going across the screen. Click on "Woodworking in NC" and then "Wood Suppliers/Sawyers/Scools/Organizations"

Highly recommend Kyle Edwards south of you in Lincolnton/Iron Station. He has a great selection and can custom mill and kiln dry. I got some beautiful Claro Walnut there today and saw some amazing curly and quilted White Oak.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Ill second Kyle he has allways done right by me every toime I drive down that way . great guy to deal with. nice lumber and blanks as well.

Thanks Mark

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
Don't forget the woodworking source in mooresville. Their banner ad is to the right side of this page. They will have everything and then some of what you are looking for. It is an easy drive from Hickory also.

Red

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
Google hasn't been too terribly helpful, so i thought i'd ask here....Klingspor's had a little bit but i'm looking for more selection. Not looking for anything particular at the moment, but i'm new to the area and would like to know where to look...
Please try The Hardwood Store of NC. They are in Gibsonville, about 1 1/2 hours from Hickory.
www.hardwoodstore.com

DWSmith

New User
David
Just picked up 200 bd ft of 8/4 hard maple today @ $2.97 bd ft. Also got 200 bd ft of 8/4 cherry @ $3.99 bd ft. TCI Supply in Thomasville. These are wholesale prices not retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS