Hi from New London Y'all

Ron F

New User
Ron
Hi folks, I just found this forum today while looking through the info for the Charlotte woodworkers show. Read a little on the forum threads & knew I wanted to join. I'm retired from teaching as an EET Instructor at Stanly Community college and getting back to woodworking ( learning) after a lot of years absence from making sawdust. Coming out of almost 2 years of disability, I am getting able to get out in the shop and work a while then rest a while. Would love to get out to some of the shows and meetings but still can" travel much distance or stand/walk very much so for right now...… internet and forums are my best available options. Looking forward to learning from others here and maybe before too long, get back to driving and maybe meet some others with woodworking interests.
Ron

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Glad you found us Ron! Welcome to our great little community. Feel free to ask questions, there are no stupid ones, just ones you didn't ask!

Ron F

New User
Ron
Glad you found us Ron! Welcome to our great little community. Feel free to ask questions, there are no stupid ones, just ones you didn't ask!
Thank you Michael,,, I'll have to learn the formatting for the board but,, I will learn how to get around on here.
""Feel free to ask questions, there are no stupid ones, just ones you didn't ask!""

Good quote,,,, I used a variable of that in my classes a lot. With the admonishment that the "one you don't ask could kill you" ( working on high voltage wiring)

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to our little spot on the web Ron, glad to have you with us. Please do not be shy, feel free to join in any coversation

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome, Ron! I'm right down Hwy 52 near Porter. Glad to have another Stanly County woodworker on here. You're welcome to visit my dust hole any time. PM or email me and we'll do lunch one day.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome to the family Ron! Take your time working back into the shop, most of all, enjoy! Hope your recovery will be fast and complete.

Ron F

New User
Ron
Thanks for the warm welcome guys....... it'll take me a little while to learn to navigate the board and read all the interesting posts you folks have made in the past. I've already seen some very interesting posts in old threads and will be "catching up" for a while. Learning your individual areas of interest and expertise.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS