Hf 2 Hp Dc

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenger22

New User
Steve
The HF on Capital Blvd in Raleigh is having a great sale on the 2hp DC models. even the 2.5 models are on sale. I paid around 130 for it, regular price is over 240. Get em while they got em, dont forget your 20% off ticket.

With the ticket they are 130, without they are 170..

Will post pictures of my dust collector system when i finish, just got the metal trash can too :D

decibel

New User
Patrick
ok stupid question. Did I miss the latest HF 20% off coupon? Looks like I needed to update my email prefs with HF:eusa_doh:. So with that said does somebody have it :)

decibel

New User
Patrick
Thanks Bas I knew you'd swoop in to save the day on the HF coupon. Too bad I can't find one with 50 miles of Charlotte..:dontknow:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Bas I knew you'd swoop in to save the day on the HF coupon. Too bad I can't find one with 50 miles of Charlotte..:dontknow:
There are 2 HFs in the CLT area. One is on Indepenence Blvd. at the old Amity Gardens S/C and the other is on South Blvd. just south of I-485.
Enjoy.

WDHTRIM

New User
WALT
great product but make sure you get or make a chip collector the fan blades are very fragile and the screen to protect them clogs easily shavings from my lathe ruined mine before i got the first turning done. but all in all its a great dc lots of power and decent filtration.:icon_thum

decibel

New User
Patrick
Yea the Charlotte, Pineville,kannapolis,Winston and Greensboro don't have it and none in their warehouse :(. Hard to pass up at the price I'm sure it beats the shopvac.

There are 2 HFs in the CLT area. One is on Indepenence Blvd. at the old Amity Gardens S/C and the other is on South Blvd. just south of I-485.
Enjoy.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yea the Charlotte, Pineville,kannapolis,Winston and Greensboro don't have it and none in their warehouse :(. Hard to pass up at the price I'm sure it beats the shopvac.
Oh, I thought you were just lookin' for the HF. Didn't know they were ALL out of DCs 'round here. Do they do rain checks?

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy

I've gotten a raincheck with the sales price and 20% coupon honored at HF before. Check with the manager and they'll write up the sales price, note the 20% coupon on it and attach the coupon to it. I then picked the item up the next Thursday when it came in. BTW, this was at the Raleigh HF, but I'm sure others will do it.

Good Luck.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
I just snagged one in Raleigh! With the coupon it was $154 after tax :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc. Thanks for the heads-up Steve! Thanks for the coupon Bas!

There were two left at 4:30 today :wink_smil.

kenger22

New User
Steve
Heh I spoke to Mr. Wynn this morning and he is shipping my Filter out Monday :) Really nice fella and was a joy to chat with. The wynn filter 35a was made for the HF type DC's

woodylarry

New User
Larry
I had gotten one of these a couple weeks back at the aforementioned price at the Raleigh store and the motor was defective. It clicked twice per revolution until up to speed. Swapped it out today. Reason for this post is that if anyone is getting one at the Raleigh store there are 2(as of today) 1 that is unopened and 1 that is open with a defective motor. If you end up with one that has been opened it might be a good idea to power it up at the store.

Not saying anything bad about youknowwho. The guys there are a great bunch and very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS