Hey Y'all

DavidEE

David
Corporate Member
Hey, just joined this forum. I'm a woodworker who lives in NW Durham. I have a two-car garage that is slowly being taking over with tools. I've been woodworking for 5 years or so. I use a mix of hand and power tools. House renos have meant I've been building a lot of bookcases and cabinets lately, but love building furniture. Just finished a shaker candle stand and working on another - that got me more into wood turning. Always interested in connecting with fellow sawdust addicts in the area! So happy to have found this forum!

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just curious David. How did you find us? How can we enable others like you to find us?
And, welcome.

Bill E

Bill
User
Just rejoin myself about 3 months ago . Lots of new friends with wood working ideas Welcome Bill

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Welcome David! Just curious, does the "EE" in you username mean you're an Electrical Engineer? I got my BSEE from The Ohio State University. Please don't anyone hold that against me. :) I'm one of your nearby neighbors as I live in NW Chapel Hill but work just North of downtown Durham. Glad to have you on "board" .:cool:

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome David -
We are glad you found us and look forward to seeing pictures of your projects, shop, just about anything - WE LOVE PICTURES!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS